Dr. John Mady, DDS MS
Hello, I am Dr. John Mady and my goal is to carry on my family’s tradition of providing a full range of compassionate dental care all under one roof. I want to make every patient feel as comfortable as possible and to give them the healthy, bright smile they deserve.
In my spare time, I enjoy exercise and sports, especially basketball! I feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful team to help me in fulfilling our mission!
Dr. Mady’s Highlights:
- Doctor Of Dental Surgery – New York University 2013
- Master’s Degree in Biomedical Science – Rutgers 2009
- License in Oral Conscious Sedation
- Member – American Dental Association
- Member – Bergen County Dental Society
- Member – Pascack Valley Study Club
- Member – New Jersey Dental Association
- Member – The American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Kristine Lunger, DDS MS
Dr. Kristine is dedicated to providing the highest level of personalized, gentle care to every one of her patients, treating each patient as if they were a close friend or family member. Dr. Kristine is proficient in all areas of dentistry, including oral surgery, root canal therapy, implant dentistry, fillings, crowns and cosmetics. She is extremely passionate about continuing education to stay up-to-date on the latest advances in dentistry, completing hundreds of hours of continuing education each year. In her spare time, Dr. Kristine enjoys reading, running, basketball, and cheering on the Michigan Wolverines sports teams!
Dr. Kristine’s Highlights:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – New York University 2013
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- General Practice Residency – Mt. Sinai Hospital 2014
- Master of Science in Biomedical Science – Rutgers 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Biopsychology – University of Michigan 2007
- Member – American Dental Association, Bergen County Dental Society, Pascack Valley Study Club, New Jersey Dental Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry
Ebia – Registered Dental Hygienist
Hi, I’m Ebia Robles and I became a Registered Dental Hygienist in 2012. I am a dedicated Dental Hygienist and I strive to make dental cleanings as pain-free and stress-free as possible!
There is no greater reward than helping people be proud of their smiles again!
In my spare time, I enjoy reading finance books, traveling, dancing, and spending time with my family!
- 2012 – Dental Hygienist – Hostos Community College Honors Program 2012
- 2009 – Certified Dental Assistant – New York School for Medical and Dental Assisting
- 2015 – Bachelor’s degree in Health Services Administration from New York City College of Technology – Honors Program
- Member – American Dental Hygiene Association
- BioLase / Laser Certification
- Local Anesthesia Certification
- Infection Control Certification
Melanie – Registered Dental Hygienist
Hi, I’m Melanie. As a Registered Dental Hygienist, I see each day as a chance to make a difference. I enjoy listening to my patients and helping them develop a plan for their oral health that is customized to their needs.
You can trust our team to answer questions and make your experience the best possible. We consider our team and patients to be one big happy family and we look for ways to go above and beyond!
In my spare time I enjoy traveling, the outdoors, tending to my house plants, my Wrangler, live music, and cooking for my family and friends.
Melanie’s Career Highlights:
- Bergen Community College Dental Hygiene Class of 2015
- Local Anesthesia License
- CPR Certification
- Arm and Hammer Community Outreach Award 2015
- Service Learning Certification
- Infection Control Certified
Jenn – Registered Dental Assistant, CDA
Hello, I’m Jenn. I’ve been a dental assistant since 2010 and have a New Jersey Dental Radiology License and Certified Dental Assistant license (CDA). Over the years I’ve been able to help people with their implants, fillings, crowns, cone scans, and wisdom teeth. I also manage the lab work and supplies at Mady Dental. Currently, I’m working on my Registered Dental Assistant license (RDA).
I was born and raised in Fairlawn, NJ and now live in Bogota. In my spare time, I love to spend time with my friends and family and I also love travelling.
What I love about Mady Dental is guiding people through the entire process and helping them to achieve overall health from start to finish.
Andrea – Dental Assistant
It’s a great pleasure to be a team member at Mady Dental. My team members are very warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. They make coming to work a lot of fun. I have a dental X-ray license and have been working as a dental assistant for over 22 years. I started out in oral surgery, and worked with many general/cosmetic dentists throughout the years.
I have a passion for dentistry because I love working with people. I have compassion for those that have dental anxiety/fear, and genuinely enjoy guiding them through their appointments with ease and understanding. Watching someone that was so unhappy with their smile look in the mirror after we complete a cosmetic case is priceless.
I’m a proud Aunt that loves to spend time with my niece and nephew. I am blessed to have a very close family. I love animals, especially my rescue dog Milo that keeps my hands full. I enjoy cooking, dining out with friends, and traveling to warm places.
Darya – Registered Dental Assistant
Hi, my name is Darya and I’m originally from Ukraine; I speak Ukrainian, Russian, and English. I have a New Jersey Radiology license, Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) license, and Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) license. I am continuously furthering my education and keeping my license up-to-date and have taken many courses, including courses in implants and photography, to name a few.
I have travelled all over the US – Florida, California, Texas, Alaska – and there are only five states or so I have not been to! I have been living in New Jersey for the last five years. Other than traveling I enjoy reading science fiction books and spending time with friends.
I enjoy working at Mady Dental because for the first time I truly enjoy what I’m doing and I feel like I’m making a difference. I also like that we are constantly evolving within the field of dentistry as a team, and I really like our crew!
Lauri – Clinic Administrator
Hello, my name is Lauri and I was a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) for 15 years with a pediatric dentist and orthodontist. I then moved into a managerial role for another 18 years where I gained great experience in handling electronic insurance claims and overall dental office administration.
I’m originally from the Bronx, NY and moved to Rockaway, New Jersey in the 2nd grade. In my spare time, I love to cook and spend time with my close-knit family and pet cat, Madison Chandler!
When I come to work I’m most excited about getting to know the people. The Mady Dental team and the patients are all like family to me.